Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Week 2 BOC: Quiz


1. What is a booty pop, and what is its significance?  A Booty Pop is a special designed shorts that makes a woman’s butt look bigger.  They are for a girl that wants to fill out her jeans or to fill out a dress that she is warring. http://bootypoppanties.blogspot.com/. 


2. Who spends more $$$ online, men or women?  Proportion? (%, $).  With this question I was really shocked with the answer.  I really thought that women would spend a lot more on line, but I was wrong.  A survey of 6,500-web shoppers online say on average men spend $326.00 and women spend on average $284.00.  http://www.opentechsupport.net/forum/general-news/30799-men-spend-more-than-woman-online.html.  I am for sure not one of these people.  I have only ever bought one thing online so that is for sure not me at all.


3. Who spends more time online, men or women?  The first site that I found said that women spend 30% more time online then men do.  It also said that women on average spend 5.5 hours of time a month online and men spend 4 hours a month on line. http://socialtimes.com/women-more-on-social-web-than-men_b18934.   When I first saw this I really did not believe what I saw.  I know that women spend a lot of time on line, but I really thought that men would have spent more time then women do.  

4.What advantage do marketers have for women shopping online than men?  Women are a lot easier to market to. Men are the hardest people to sell too.

No comments:

Post a Comment