Wednesday, April 6, 2011

EOC Week One: What I am exspeting from this class

There is always a lot to lean in Mr. Pintos classes.  Last quarter I did really well in his class and really enjoyed what I learned and really took it to hear to try my best.  This quarter I am expecting the same thing out of Mr. Pinto and I am going to try my best again to get another A.  This new class is about marketing research.  This is Mr. Pintos major and what he did in college so I am excepting a lot of good things to happen and think that I am going to lean a lot of information that I will be able to carry with me in the future.  Chapter on say live it, learn it and love it.  This I think is all about marketing and how much fun that I think it can be and how much that I think I can learn.  Mr. Pinto said that in this class we will be doing a lot of research to see how companies market their products and how they go about selling.  There are so many different companies out there that don’t have a great product, but they have great marketing and that is why they are at the top of their field.  How to understand how to sell something and understanding what people want I think is a gift.  I always expect the most out of Mr. Pinto’s classes, and seeing that this is his specialty I know that he won’t let me down. I am excited to see what I will lean in this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment