Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Research Opportunity


The thing that I talk about for my market research problem was that I wanted to do something for Blue Martini in Las Vegas.  One of the main reasons that I wanted to try and help out Blue Martini was because they are in the mall called Town Square that I work at.  I believe that there is so much future potential that they have but they just don’t see it. 
The main thing that I wanted to talk about was that I think that they need to find a way to get more mall employees to come to their bar more.  The way that I first thought about it, was when you have someone get off work and they get in their car and drive to a different bar when there is one right in their mall you have to find a way for them to stay there.  I know a lot of the people that work at Blue Martini, and I had asked them before what is a good night for mall employees to go if there is one.  I always get the same answer any night because there is no special night or deals.  The main problem with Blue Martini is that they think that they are the best place in that mall and they almost seem too good for deals for employees. 
I talked to one of the VIP host and talked to him about an idea that I have for mall employees.  The first thing I told him was that you have to find a way to get more of us into your place because it will only do good things.  I told him that we get a lot of people into our store and it could be very easy to tell them about Blue Martini.  I told him that is free adverting for your place. 
            The idea that I had was to have a mall night or to make some sort of discount card for mall employees.  Anything is better then nothing. During a weekday they charge us same as everyone else to get in.  I said that this just really has to stop.  Free entry and have to give some sort of deal as well.  I told him that some money for people is better then no money at all.  I told him just to make people feel special make up a card and give it to the stores so they can give them to their employees.  I think that Town Square is a little community and me being form a small town we all need to work together to get each other business.  It is really hard now a day to get people into your store or restaurant and to buy something is even harder.  Just start working together I don’t see how it could hurt anything for sending a customer to another store.  That way you help out your fellow employee and you help out the customer. 
             
           
            

No comments:

Post a Comment